Whisky Stones Craft Pack
Set of 6 soapstone beverage cubes + muslin storage bag.In 2007, Teroforma re-engineered a centuries' old Scandinavian tradition of using cold stone to cool stove-hot liquids and created a new way to chill our favorite spirits without the diluting effects of ice.
Individually handcrafted in Vermont, Whisky Stones beverage cubes are enjoyed around the world as an indispensable addition to the sophisticated bar.
How to Use: Store in freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Add 3 stones to a glass. Pour until liquid has reached the height of 1 stone (about 2 fl oz). Let stand 5 minutes. Enjoy. Rinse and air dry following every use, storing in the freezer for next time.
Please note, Whisky Stones are not designed to chill larger volume drinks.
- International sensation: Once an original, now a classic.
- Handcrafted at the oldest soapstone mill in America using a closed-loop sustainable milling process.
- Gentler than ice, Whisky Stones offer a way to chill your favorite dram without the diluting effects of ice.
- Now available in a range of 3 packaging alternatives.
- Support American ingenuity and sustainable domestic manufacturing.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Click here for our full Shipping policy.
New & unused products can be returned within 30 days of original purchase date with proof of purchase. Easy and free in-store returns are available - just bring in your products and online order confirmation and we'll process your refund for you.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. For returns without receipt or proof of purchase, store credit will be issued.
Click here for our full Returns policy.