Incredibly Pointless Trivia
Trivia should be fun–not feel like a homework assignment. That’s why this Incredibly Pointless Trivia set by Brass Monkey is filled with some of the most pointless knowledge we could find…and even better, you’ll choose your questions from a bunch of misleading categories. For example: ‘Poison Control.’ Those are questions about either Bret Michaels or arsenic, by the way.
- Includes 200 unique trivia questions to test your random knowledge (to say the least).
- Each question is grouped in an entertainingly-misleading category to keep everyone guessing–literally.
- Comes with an instruction sheet that explains 3 different ways to play (depending on how smart you think you are).
- Each of our trivia collections contains entirely different questions (and categories). Collect them all to build the world’s most useless trivia library.
- Suitable for 2-8+ people. Go crazy.
- The outer box measures 3.5” square by 3” (89mm x 89mm x 76mm).
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Click here for our full Shipping policy.
New & unused products can be returned within 30 days of original purchase date with proof of purchase. Easy and free in-store returns are available - just bring in your products and online order confirmation and we'll process your refund for you.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. For returns without receipt or proof of purchase, store credit will be issued.
Click here for our full Returns policy.