Traditionally used for straining pulp and ice out of shaken cocktails, the Hawthorne strainer is a versatile tool that works just as well for stirred cocktails as shaken ones. Why will you want one of our versions for your own bar? Here are some details we think you’ll appreciate:
- Shorter, low profile design, so it’s easy to maneuver, and not too bulky
- A hole in the handle is perfect for hanging up while resting between cocktails (or when resting between shifts)
- An extra dense coil for straining. Trust us, you won’t go back to the cheaper versions.
- A nice wider body to fit on top of any mixing glass or shaker tin on the market without having to worry about side leakage, or—worse yet, dropping the strainer into the glass or tin
- Dishwasher Safe -Both the body and coil are made from 100% Stainless Steel
- Made in the United States.
In-stock Orders are shipped within 2 - 3 business days. Personalized orders generally take approximately 2 - 3 weeks - see product description for specific details.
Standard shipping takes 3 - 7 business days to most addresses. Click here for our full Shipping policy.
New & unused products can be returned within 30 days of original purchase date with proof of purchase. Easy and free in-store returns are available - just bring in your products and online order confirmation and we'll process your refund for you.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. For returns without receipt or proof of purchase, store credit will be issued. Click here for our full Returns policy.